Water Shoes

Those will be fine for in the water but they're going to offer absolutely zero structure or support for walking around.
I always wear flip flops on shore for walking around and switch to the water shoes when I’m ready to go in the water. I have tevasfor hiking I could wear but it feels so weird to swim in shoes.

I find water shoes at CC are unneccary if you are able to walk barefoot for the family beaches. Here it's nice sand.. Now the other side ( adult beach) has rocks and shell pieces that hurt for me to walk on.

I always wear flip flops on shore for walking around and switch to the water shoes when I’m ready to go in the water. I have tevasfor hiking I could wear but it feels so weird to swim in shoes.
Yeah OP mentioned foot problems and I wouldn't want to be walking concrete paths in what basically amounts to neoprene socks if I had foot problems.

Lands End and LL Bean have some great water shoes. I get them in the Wide size. They are great from swimming, and some look like "maryjanes". Some look like regular sneakers. I like wearing them to the parks because even if they get wet, they dry quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter