• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Water shoes -- cost and what parks have?

TJA

DIS Veteran
We've had no luck shopping for water shoes at this late date. I found a thread where someone mentioned you could buy water shoes at BB for about $10. Is this still true? What other parks sell them at WDW? Thanks in advance...we're leaving in 6 days...

We were at BB last week and they did have water shoes for about $12. The kids styles had Mickey or Minnie on them and the adult were plain.

Thanks Bobcat. Anyone else notice if any other parks sell water shoes? This will help us know which park(s) to go to right away. :rolleyes:

we bought a pair for DD in feb. at typhoon Lagoon . If I remember correctly there where about $7.00. DD was 2 at the time so that was the price for the toddlers/kids ones. They did have a big selection of various sizes.

While you're unlikely to find them this late in the season up north, I'm fairly certain that if you hit one of the stores in the Disney area (Walmart, Publix, whatever) you'll be able to find them for a much better price than you'll pay on property.

dbcahill: I appreciate the thought...but we won't have a car. My DH has to go out of town tomorrow and he said he would check stores in that area. If not, we'll just bite the bullet and buy them at TL or BB. Thanks for your reply. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter