• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Parks Fun and More use on the day of check-in

ariel3

Mouseketeer
Once you check-in at your resort, will you be able to use tickets for water parks even though you haven't been to any of the theme parks yet?

Yes! As long as you check in and the tickets are attached to that reservation.

Once you check-in at your resort, will you be able to use tickets for water parks even though you haven't been to any of the theme parks yet?
You will be good to go and that is a great idea for arrival day!

Use on-line check-in.
Set the arrival time to a time earlier than you actually plan to arrive, and your entire ticket package will be activated and ready
for use at any theme park, water park or other "more" activities when you do finally arrive.

No need to go to the resort check-in desk at all anymore.

What if you are offsite? How do they activate that feature without a hotel reservation?

Example: we arrive on a Saturday but first park day is a Sunday. Can we just walk up to the turnstiles with tickets and get in without burning a park day?

What if you are offsite? How do they activate that feature without a hotel reservation?

If your tickets aren't part of a package, they're active when you buy them (barring some special discounted tickets that are sold in certificate form). Your 14 day use window starts when you use any entitlement, whether it's a park day or a "Fun" entry.

Example: we arrive on a Saturday but first park day is a Sunday. Can we just walk up to the turnstiles with tickets and get in without burning a park day?

There's no situation in which entering a water park would use a theme park day on your tickets.

Matty_Disfan - did you buy the tickets as park of a package, or do you just have tickets? If you are offsite the whole time and purchased WPM tickets, you should be able to just go to a park any day. Tickets purchased on their own don't have active dates, you can start using them anytime. A water park admission is always separate from a regular park day.

If you booked a package through Disney and are offsite the night before you check in to the resort, you need to go to Guest Relations at one of the theme parks and have the tickets activated. We did this earlier this month, and it took about 5 minutes.

Nope the whole thing is offsite, no package and we will be buying through a trusted 3rd party provider (PS).

THANKS. I know many of you dispense knowledge wholesale and maybe you may think it goes out into the nether with no bounceback, but you have my gratitude. I'm planning for 16 people (almost all my inlaws) so it can be nerve-wracking to sort this stuff out. They are lovely people, btw, and if I get something wrong, they would me more likely to offer me a pat on the back and a word on encouragement rather than criticism, but the motivates me even more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter