Water parks for four year olds

From my research so far I would be leaning towards BB.

- better family slide
- tamer wave pool
- lazy river not as deep as TL

Does this sound right????

100% Blizzard Beach-for all the reasons mentioned above!

They have the most adorable little kiddie area called Tike's Peak and the lazy river is much cuter for little kids. I've never paid attention to which lazy river is deeper (I guess I just assumed they were both the same) but that's an added plus as well.

:thumbsup2

Another vote for Blizzard Beach - we have done both of them with kids that age and I agree with everything that has already been posted

My kids love both.

I think Typhoon has a better little kid area though. Just my opinion.

It also has tamer slides for little kids!

For that age, I would go with Blizzard Beach.

I think the little kid area is better.

The bigger kid area has a raft slide the little ones should love.

The wave pool will be fun for them and not terrifying for parents of 4 year olds like the one at Typhoon Lagoon is

The family raft ride is much longer and much better

They can even do the head first mat slides (my kids loved them at that age):
Snow Stormers - Just make sure an adult goes first to catch them in the deep pool at the end.
Toboggan Racers - There is no pool at the end, just an inch of water. Plus 8 people go side by side at the same time. The slide operators at the top will help your little ones get going if you ask them.

For that age, I would go with Blizzard Beach.

I think the little kid area is better.

The bigger kid area has a raft slide the little ones should love.

The wave pool will be fun for them and not terrifying for parents of 4 year olds like the one at Typhoon Lagoon is

The family raft ride is much longer and much better

They can even do the head first mat slides (my kids loved them at that age):
Snow Stormers - Just make sure an adult goes first to catch them in the deep pool at the end.
Toboggan Racers - There is no pool at the end, just an inch of water. Plus 8 people go side by side at the same time. The slide operators at the top will help your little ones get going if you ask them.

Yup!

BB hands down.

I got lucky. BB is open and TL closed for our fall trip. Other way around would suck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter