Water Park Ticket Discount for DVC Members

18sprint

Mouseketeer
I just got done looking up Typhoon Lagoon ticket prices for our May trip. I was astonished that there was actually a DVC member discounted price! 2-adults, 1-child was $150.18 vs a non-discounted price of $214.08. Question: Does this discount only work if the tickets are purchased ahead of time? Can't find any information on that one.

DVC discounted WP tickets can be purchased day of at the Water Park or lobby concierge desk at your resort. You would need your digital DVC membership card and photo id.

Excellent, thank you. Not knowing what the weather will be like or how our plans may change, I hate to purchase tickets then not be able to use them.

I just got done looking up Typhoon Lagoon ticket prices for our May trip. I was astonished that there was actually a DVC member discounted price! 2-adults, 1-child was $150.18 vs a non-discounted price of $214.08. Question: Does this discount only work if the tickets are purchased ahead of time? Can't find any information on that one.
Do you remember the price for adult and child tickets? We are heading there in the next couple of weeks with our family.

Do you remember the price for adult and child tickets? We are heading there in the next couple of weeks with our family.
1-day ages 10+ (DVC, no blockouts): $49.00
1-day ages 3-9 (DVC, no blockouts): $43.00
Above prices don't include the 6.5% sales tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter