Water park question.

Robn752

Mouseketeer
First time heading to water parks for our family. We are going April 19 - 26. I was wondering are they busier on the weekends? We were thinking of going on Saturday. I was worried locals might head there on the weekends.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Yes, they are busier on the weekends, as the locals take advantage of them. I wouldn't let it prevent me from going though. It's noticeably busier than say a Tuesday, but by no means overwhelming.

Steve

First time heading to water parks for our family. We are going April 19 - 26. I was wondering are they busier on the weekends? We were thinking of going on Saturday. I was worried locals might head there on the weekends.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
When you compare them to the theme parks they are light on crowds. We’ve gone July 4th weekend before and hardly ever had a wait on any ride.

I think any day is fine—we’ve been Memorial Day weekend and it wasn’t crazy. But I’ve been to both WP a couple of times, and we’ve always had lines. PP must’ve had better luck than us, but we’ve seen Crush and Gusher and the other “big” rides have 20-30 minute waits mid-day. Just want to give the other side of that for managing expectations.....(but definitely go—you’ll have a blast!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter