• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Park Lockers

cowtownmom

Mouseketeer
I'm assuming that there are lockers that can be rented at the water parks, but want to make sure rather than just assume. Can someone tell me if this is correct?

Just to reiterate- they are available for renting and I'd say it's a must do! Have a great trip!

There are two sizes available. They will rent for either $5.00 or $7.00 for the day, plus a refundable $5.00 key deposit. The numbered key is on an elastic wristband and you can have unlimited access to the locker during the day.

According to allearsnet.com the prices in 2006 were $10 for small and $12 for large. Less $5 refundable deposit. So yes it's $5 and $7. Sometimes they'll offer you a cup (or something) else in lieu of refund.

We used to get the lockers but now we usually don't. We keep our dry clothes, etc. in a beach bag at the location we pick out. And I have one of those water proof holders to wear around my neck to carry KTTW card and a little $$. This works for us. When I bring my good camera, then I usually get a locker.

Just a suggestion: the large lockers are not as large as you think it is. So try to travel light.

We have always rented the large ones, but found that we can barely close the door to fit everything in. We only bring the necessities, but still not enough room.

Another option is to rent two lockers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter