Water Park decision

Bridge203618

Mouseketeer
My family is trying to decide between the 2 water parks. We are leaving it up to our DSD who has been to typhoon lagoon but it was 5 years ago. She has said she prefers intertube/raft slides to body slides. She and my husband are fish though :) I will mainly be in the kids area and on the lazy river with DD age 3. Given that info, what do you think and why....

I prefer TL's design (perhaps because England is cold so I prefer to be in a warmer looking environment :rotfl:).

Ride-wise, BB has slightly more intense rides than TL so it really depends on what you all prefer.

Both have a lazy river :)

Both are great.. the TL is a bit more "shady and covered", and Blizzard is a bit more "wide open".. but you can't go wrong with either..

Have a great time!

Definitely give Blizzard Beach a try! It is perfect if you like slides. I like the tube slides better too and there are a lot of them there are that. If I remember correctly, there are only two body slides - Summit Plummet and one other one. Plus, you've been to Typhoon Lagoon and I always think you should try something new. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter