Water Pageant in January?

AngieInOH

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what time the Water Pageant will be running in January? I was hoping to maybe catch it after eating at Ohana. I know the MK fireworks are scheduled for 8:00.

Does anyone know what time the Water Pageant will be running in January? I was hoping to maybe catch it after eating at Ohana. I know the MK fireworks are scheduled for 8:00.

It runs every night of the year (weather permitting) at vitally the same schedule, year-round.

You can see the Electrical Water Pageant from the beaches or Marinas on the open lake side of any of the MK area resorts.

Its just a very short (5-7 minutes) "show" that takes place ON the lagoon.

http://allearsnet.com/tp/ewp.htm

Although Electrical Water Pageant generally follows the schedule below... Inclement weather can cause cancellation of the pageant.

Polynesian Resort -- 9 p.m.
Grand Floridian -- 9:15 p.m.
Wilderness Lodge -- 9:35 p.m.
Fort Wilderness -- 9:45 p.m.
Contemporary Resort -- 10:05 p.m.
Magic Kingdom -- 10:20 p.m. (only during extended MK park hours)

Note that when the Magic Kingdom Fireworks are scheduled for 9 p.m., the Electrical Water Pageant runs about 7-20 minutes later.

-------------------

FYI, the EWP is currently making its Poly stop at 8:40pm (we were just there two weeks ago and watched every night). The traditional times listed in many places by Disney are a bit out of whack given the current HEA time (which is 9:15pm through 8/18).

In typical Disney fashion, the website is wrong and, oddly, the app is right (at the moment)...

Note, the exact time can certainly change so keep an eye out when you get closer to your trip. Just as an example, last summer when fireworks were at 9pm, the EWP stop at Poly was 8:50pm. So things can change over time.

7-17-2018.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter