Water from Freestyle machines?

You cannot get seltzer water. Which seems ridiculous to me. Why would you exclude seltzer water?

Plain water yes and you can get ice without the cup.

If i bring my own water bottle, I am able to get water and ice from the freestyle for free? Thanks in advance!

Where is the water icon? I've looked and looked and been unable to find it. Had to settle for vitamin water.

Other Freestyle machines I've used have had a water icon on the initial screen. It's smaller and off to the side and just black and white as opposed to the colorful sodas, but still fairly easy to find.

If you have your own bottle or a non-Freestyle cup, you can get ice (as you hold the cup off the sensor to get ice) but not water.

You can only get water (and all the other beverages) with a charged cup. [Just went last week, we used one charged cup and one non-charged for water, had to get water from the stands in the non-charged cup.]

Remember that you can get free water from any location with fountain beverage machine. You can either use your own cup like a Freestyle cup (charged or uncharged) or just ask for the water and they will give you a cup of water (with or without ice). My daughter doesn't like bubbly stuff and I don't care to have more than one soda a day so we just started getting free waters whenever we were thirsty. Also, just getting paper/plastic cups when we need then is great for those days when I don't want to carry anything or use lockers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter