Water bottles from club lounge

binkee12

Mouseketeer
I heard that they discontinued providing plastic water bottles for Club level guest because they were being wasted. However I just saw another post that said people did receive water bottles to take to the parks each day from the club Lounge. I know there may be a picture of water I can bring back to the room but I'm really interested in knowing if I'll be able to get a few water bottles for me and my family to take to the parks each morning or if I need to purchase it ahead of time. I'll be at Poly Club.. has anyone been there recently and knows their current water policy?
thanks

In the past 2 years we've stayed CL at GF, WL, AKL, BC and BWI. BWI was the most recent, August last year.
None of them had water bottles we could take with us

Last edited:

I heard that they discontinued providing plastic water bottles for Club level guest because they were being wasted. However I just saw another post that said people did receive water bottles to take to the parks each day from the club Lounge. I know there may be a picture of water I can bring back to the room but I'm really interested in knowing if I'll be able to get a few water bottles for me and my family to take to the parks each morning or if I need to purchase it ahead of time. I'll be at Poly Club.. has anyone been there recently and knows their current water policy?
thanks
A picture of water isn't going to do any good if you want a drink. lol

Last club stay was at Contemporary and I never saw a bottle of water in the fridge. Maybe its upon request only?

GF sugarloaf did March 2017 and January 2018. They are on a silver tray at the CM desk or on top of drink cooler. (varies during the day)

The new lounge is awesome!! My favorite CL in all of WDW!
I'm afraid we have fallen in love with BWI and the staff over there now. Used to be WL but they got bumped to 2nd place, mainly due to the chef's up in the lounge in the evenings and on Sunday morning with those made to order omelets.

Maybe one day I'll go back to WL to give them another try

I never see the water bottles out anymore either but, every time I have asked a CM, they have provided them. That was at YC, BC, BWI and Poly.

Stayed CL-BWI January and they had water bottles. They have gotten smaller over the years.

We stayed at WL CL last May. They had small bottles in the lounge. We also got a 1 liter bottle in the room, which we used to fill our son’s sippy in the morning. They left us a new one every time we ran out.

In the past 2 years we've stayed CL at GF, WL, AKL, BC and BWI. BWI was the most recent, August last year.
None of them had water bottles we could take with us

That's weird we were at BWI CL in August and September and had water bottles both times. They were shoving them in our hands, every time we left for a park. I don't believe AKL has ever provided water bottles.

I'm afraid we have fallen in love with BWI and the staff over there now. Used to be WL but they got bumped to 2nd place, mainly due to the chef's up in the lounge in the evenings and on Sunday morning with those made to order omelets.

Maybe one day I'll go back to WL to give them another try

Omelettes, what-the-WHAT?!!! Oh no. My DS has been begging to go back to BWI. I think you had me at omelette.

That's weird we were at BWI CL in August and September and had water bottles both times. They were shoving them in our hands, every time we left for a park. I don't believe AKL has ever provided water bottles.

AKL used to many years ago, haven't seen them in a long time though, I don't even believe they have them in the back for you to request.

thanks

As you can see, water bottle availability is inconsistent across the CLs. Unless added very recently (like since NYE), Poly CL does not have water bottles available. Many of them do, but Poly does not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter