Water bottle strap??

grover

DIS Veteran
On our last trip we saw alot of people with straps for thier water bottles, they just clipped on somehow around the neck of the bottle. We didn't however see them for sale anywhere in wdw, any idea of where we can pick one up next trip?
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

My MIL just picked one of these up at Zellers. (Do you have Zellers in the States?) I'm assuming that you do. :D

They were cheap too.. and had a place to also carry money/ cards, etc.

Sandie

I believe that you can purchase these at almost every drink cart throughout all of the parks and water parks. (The drink carts are the coolers on wheels - usually with an umbrella for shading the CM - that are located along the walks throughout WDW.)

You'll find EPCOT themed ones at EPCOT, AK themed ones at AK, etc.

I think they are about $3(?) They work REALLY WELL!

I don't remember these. And you can strap them onto your waist? Or do you have to sling them on your shoulder like a purse?

Sandie

Ok. The one that my MIL bought was like a fanny pack. It belted around your waist. No fuss.. no muss. It was a fanny pack with a water bottle.

Sandie

Last Feb, we saw and bought one at Epcot with the flag design, at that time I didn't see them in any of the other parks. It is a long strap (maybe 4') with a sliiding clip on the end which goes around the neck of the water bottle. You wear them on your shoulder accross you chest. We use this all the time and I can't tell you how many people have stopped and asked where we got it. I'm buying a bunch (for gifts) when we go down in April. I haven't seen anything like them anywhere else.

Pam

I might have a look myself. I can't stand fanny packs around my waist... so this might be better for me.

Thanks
Sandie

I bought one at AK last year and use it all summer long. It just slings over your shoulder and your water bottle is always there. As WDW souvenirs go - it's a pretty cheap way to go too!

Last August I bought one from each of the parks -- sometimes you have to ask at one of the carts if you don't see them anywhere.

We love them, too....they are SO convenient!! Although we already have the ones from Epcot and MGM, I have a feeling we'll be getting some at AK and MK this year....they are very handsome, and if you are a pin collector they can double as a pin lanyard! (One less thing to haul around the parks!)

these are great. you can buy them in target, etc. look in the camping dept
or the place where they have lunch boxes/bags and thermos. you can get
them insulated, etc. and they come in various sizes. also, i've nice hand-made
(more expensive) ones in cutesy artisan shops. NOTE: if you freeze your
water bottle overnight and put it in the pouch, it will get the outside part
(which is against your body) wet, and therefore you and your clothes
will get wet. this is not necessarily a bad thing--just be aware of it.

I think the straps work well because you don't have to hold it all the time. I'm thinking about getting one of those on my next trip!

Be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those straps are addictive.

We had insulated water bottle holders and we bought one of those straps to hold our camera.

By the end of the trip, we had bought one from each park and one from Sea World.......

Thank goodness they are cheap:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

My DBf has a fanny pack that he bought at Target that has an insulated water bottle pouch on each side. Works pretty well, its been to Disney several times and the KY derby festival and who knows where else. When I went fanny pack shopping I didn't see one like that but ended up with more of a purse type thing from Eddie Bauer that I love.... now that we're going to Disney in May I think I might have to invest in a water bottle strap too. Heaven knows I need something to go with my camera strap and purse strap and bazillion other things lol!

I bought one at disneyland that can be snaped around your belt or fanny pack. I was told they were "stroller straps" but I like my use better :) I have/had one of the around the neck ones but they just bug me.

Would this work in place of a pin laynard? Would it look incredibly stupid or would it even be noticable? Just thinking..if these are only $3 and the laynards are at least $8... it sounds like a good substitute for me ! ;)

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter