water and mobile order

wongck

WDW here we come!!
Will be 1st user of mobile order.... in the good old days I can get free iced water from QS even without ordering food.
With mobile order..... Is this still possible ?
I mean walk to the QS and ask for water?
Or need to buy that expensive water once our water bottle runs out? :sad:

Thanks..... Great !! at least still be able to get free QS water.

I usually drink water.

They usually have lots of glasses ready to go lined up. I noticed last trip a few just had them mostly filled with water and then when you asked they added the ice.

If you are going to a QS with self service drinks just ask for a water cup.

Thanks for the tip on self served drinks/water cup.
OH and check close ... I don't remember which one but I thought I was getting myself water pushing that tiny button they usually have and it was SODA WATER. 🤮. There was actually a regular dispenser just for water.

For a time after the parks reopened, you couldn't even get into some QS places unless you not only had a mobile order there, but that you had the "blue notification" that said your order was ready (like at Satul'i Canteen). Hopefully that's not the case anywhere now.

I asked for water with every mobile QS order. Sometimes there were prefilled cups at the pick up counter, couple times I was given a paper cup to use to fill at the soda machine, one time was given a cup to use at a "fill station". No problem getting free water with every QS meal

For a time after the parks reopened, you couldn't even get into some QS places unless you not only had a mobile order there, but that you had the "blue notification" that said your order was ready (like at Satul'i Canteen). Hopefully that's not the case anywhere now.
Last couple trips a few places like Satuli' were blocking the doors until you showed you were called back (last trip they wouldn't even let us in the outdoor eating area) BUT they are letting people order inside in person now so you can use that argument ... but it's so few places blocking your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter