Watching the fireworks from the 4th floor at Contemporary

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Any recent reports of viewing the fireworks from the 4th floor deck at the Contemporary Resort? Was the music piped in and was it loud?

Thought about having dinner on arrival night at the Contempo Cafe and then heading out there to see them. Thoughts? Advice?

We did it in September and June and yes the music is piped in. It’s a good spot, but can get crowded. I don’t think the music was too loud, but the booms from the fireworks can be a little loud if you are sensitive to that. (It seemed boomier than in the parks) I think it’s a great choice to get a nice view of the fireworks show while an avoiding the crowds and crush of people in the park.

We stayed @ Contemporary a couple of years ago and enjoyed watching the fireworks from that outdoor area. I think there was music but can't really recall. Great way to avoid the crowds and still see the fireworks. Anyone can watch from there, you don't have to be staying @ Contemporary to do that. I think many people don't realize that area is there, it is past the gift shop at the opposite end of the floor where Chef Mickey's is.

Did it last night.
30 min before holiday fireworks at 10:00.
The best seats were taken, stood just to right and looked under monorail beam, sky stuff more over space mountain at that angle.

Music adequate, personally would have liked a little stronger.

Doors to right of gingerbread display.

Was nice not rubbing elbows.

It's been a few years for us. Is Disney still doing fireworks every night? We will be staying at Disney resort before our cruise would like granddaughter to be able to watch the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter