Watching the Eurocup final at Disneyland Paris

enelaire

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!
I'll be at Disneyland Paris this Sunday which, as some of you may know, is the same day as the Euro final :woohoo:. This is my first visit to the resort, but I've read that there's a Sports Bar at the Village. Do you think that's a good place to watch it? Will it get too crowded? I'm staying at the Sequoia, is there any chance they'll play the game at one of the bars/restaurants within the hotel? Where would you recommend I go?
If all else fails, I hope to be able to watch it at my room... that is, if it gets played on any of the regular channels.

Thanks to anyone who reads this and an extra thanks to anyone who replies.

As long as i remember the tv in our room at the cheyenne had just disneyland paris programs (actually a long spot about DLP) going on all day but in four different languages.
Rugby was on when we were there and the Sport Bar in the Village had a big television outside for people to watch it. I can remember it busy but not *mad* if it makes sense ;)

The upstairs bar in planet hollywood has a tv, but ths quite crowded usually.

The Sports Bar is pretty big and has an outdoor seating area as well.

I don't think it will completely stowed off.

Hi enelaire and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

We were at DLP during the World Cup and the Sports Bar had football matches on :goodvibes

Thanks everyone! I was a bit sad when I realized the final fell the same weekend as my trip (which had been booked months ago), but now I'm excited that I'll get to watch it at a bar with other people (company makes games more entertaining).
Cyrano, thank you for the links. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and this forum has been extremely helpful, specially the FAQs and the useful information threads.

We were there for the start of the World Cup two years ago and the Sports Bar and the big screen in the Village was normally busy but not horrendously so, except if it was a game involving France, when it was PACKED! We left before the tournament really got going, so I can't tell you what the final would have been like, but it probably was about 10 times busier!

However, I found that the hotel bars sometimes showed the games - the Hotel New York certainly did - and these were a lot quieter (at least you could get a seat!) and the ambience was really good. Of course, you have to buy a drink to stay in there and watch - something which I had no problem doing of course... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter