watching sail away online?

DisneyKarenG

Mouseketeer
I think I understood from another thread that our family / friends back home can watch the sailaway online? How does that work? Do we get sent a link to share?

I think I understood from another thread that our family / friends back home can watch the sailaway online? How does that work? Do we get sent a link to share?

We like to watch the sail away party from deck 12 so we can then easily turn to watch the ship leaving through the channel.

If you're asking if Disney has a special setup with a close-up of the Sail Away, then the answer is no. But the link to the Port Canaveral webcam erionm sent (which is not Disney specific, but does show the ships as they leave) is good. I have often watched the Fantasy sail out using this link when I'm home on Saturday afternoon.

I haven't heard of it, but what a great idea. You would think that would encourage even more people to cruise with Disney if they were able to watch their friends/family sail away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter