Watching for BOG Breakfast to be Extended-Now Open :)

Well that was fast! I tried again and got an 8:05a, just what we wanted. I think 15 minutes could make a huge difference for 7DMT, or maybe it just makes me feel better...

Now there is no need to get up at 3am to check on things for this trip again!! I hope everyone else gets their choices. If you don't, keep trying, people cancel all of the time and things could open up quickly.
Mike

I know this has been asked before.... But we were only able to get 8.15am... If we are there at 8am, chances of being seated then is pretty good?

Anyone have advice for getting to a before-opening reservation when you are staying off park? We have an 8:20. Last time we had an issue getting to the park early enough to enjoy the emptiness of the park. We had to book it because the monorail from the parking lot to the park was not open yet and the ferry wasn't running.

Whew! Just finished work and checked here! I was afraid I missed it but luckily I was able to get it for December 21! Yay! Thanks all for keeping a watch on it! Hope everyone got what they needed!

Anyone have advice for getting to a before-opening reservation when you are staying off park? We have an 8:20. Last time we had an issue getting to the park early enough to enjoy the emptiness of the park. We had to book it because the monorail from the parking lot to the park was not open yet and the ferry wasn't running.

I am looking for answers to this as well!

Im a TA and just got an Email that this is now a permanent breakfast...no more testing :) On the flip side, the price has increased to $21.99pp.

Figures as soon as I relax because of the announcement and stop checking every 15 min they open up! Thank goodness for the disboards and your notifications! I have 2 while my friends decide what day works better. Earliest I could get was 8:15 but that's ok - I'm doing a happy dance!!

So much for the 5th. Many thanks to everyone here for posting that it went live. Took an afternoon pool break and didn't bother to check since reports of the 5th. But, again, thanks to so many here I was able to secure 8:00 or 8:05 times for my stay in Decemeber. I had trouble on the app and the website on my iPad, but called and surprisingly the wait was short.

Im a TA and just got an Email that this is now a permanent breakfast...no more testing :) On the flip side, the price has increased to $21.99pp.
What do you mean it has increased to 21.99 pp? When I look at the breakfast menu, it lists options with all prices? Am I missing something?

The earliest that I could get on 11/14 for 6 people is 8:55. Guess I can't be too disappointed since we did really want to experience the breakfast anyways.

A little hint for those that are getting times late into 8, or even 9.

Instead of just selecting "Breakfast" Select 8 am itself, and 8:10 or earlier can show up, where Breakfast wasn't showing until 8:45 for some.

Good luck!

A little hint for those that are getting times late into 8, or even 9.

Instead of just selecting "Breakfast" Select 8 am itself, and 8:10 or earlier can show up, where Breakfast wasn't showing until 8:45 for some.

Good luck!

Thanks for posting this info! I put breakfast at first and it was giving me a 9:10 time. I immediately changed it to 8am and it gave me an 8:55. For a brief second, I did see an 8:30 but when I tried to change my reservations, it froze up and I ended up missing it :(. Oh well.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter