Watch thread for Trattoria Al Forno Character Breakfast Reservations

After getting the error message close to 20 times it finally worked! Had to open a new tab and start fresh. Yippee!!

Okay, as I read the park blog comments: ADRs for Breakfast after April 2nd are automatically set for the "Bon Voyage" character breakfast.

But on the TaF resturant page it says, "Reservations for April 2, 2017 and beyond will be accepted starting March 1, 2017. Call (407) 939-5277 to check availability and reserve a table." [emphasis mine]

Sooo..... does it seem safe to trust in the park blog that character breakfast reservations are happening now and not March 1st? Perhaps the restaurant page is wrong?

The reservation I got says Bon Voyage breakfast on it

Interesting, I just tried to see if there was anything available for another day during my stay and now it's switched back to only dinner reservations...
I'm glad I got a time during that brief opening!!

RE: the TaF resturant page it says, "Reservations for April 2, 2017 and beyond will be accepted starting March 1, 2017. Call (407) 939-5277 to check availability and reserve a table." [emphasis mine]
The reservation I got says Bon Voyage breakfast on it

I saw a number of people also asked the question on the park blog. Now seeing that the restaurant page (for breakfast) is down again, I wonder if it will "magically return" with the revised booking date. Go team!
:jester:

EDIT: Park blog comments show that March 1st date was an error, and that reservations made now will be honored in the future. There is no need to rebook. (Unless the ADR is for prior to April 2nd.)

Last edited:
I got it for June 14th!

For those of you having issues, try logging out of the MDE (or the Disney Site if on computer) and then signing back in - I kept getting the error message, but then got right in once I logged out & back in! Good luck!

Reservations are working again now! The March 1st date was an error, reservations are open! So excited, I think the menu looks great!

I don't like the idea of paying $34 for a stack of pancakes, but at the same time its better than paying $70 for a buffet just to meet Flynn! $108 for my family of 4 is much better than the almost $200 price tag for Park Fare to meet Cinderella and Prince Charming.

So, if you have a reservation & it doesn't say Bon Voyage breakfast it's still the same reservation correct?

According to the Park Blog, as long as the reservation and respective confirmation number are for April 2nd and beyond you are confirmed for the Bon Voyage breakfast. Happy Sailing!

I don't like the idea of paying $34 for a stack of pancakes, but at the same time its better than paying $70 for a buffet just to meet Flynn! $108 for my family of 4 is much better than the almost $200 price tag for Park Fare to meet Cinderella and Prince Charming.

I don't really like paying $34 for pancakes either but, by the time you add up the cost of the fruit/parfait, pastries & the pancakes it's not really that bad. At the Beach Club Marketplace, Orange Juice is $4.29 Fruit Cup is $3.99/Parfait is $5.79 & a Pastry is $3.59. I couldn't find just pancakes anywhere in my quick search but, that's already possibly $11.87-$13.67 for just those items. So it's not all that bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter