Watch thread for Trattoria Al Forno Character Breakfast Reservations

The website is now offering me a "Breakfast" choice on the dropdown menu but no available tables from 7-11. Hopefully it will be figured out soon.

Edit:

Now it says to call to make the reservation haha

I don't eat meat and don't particularly like eggs. I wish they had something amazing reminiscent of Tonga Toast ;)

Glad to see I'm not the only one. My kids are super excited for this one and I have had the worst luck. Been trying all morning. Now all phone circuits are busy if you try to call back. My entire week in May was blacked out already.

"Reservations for April 2, 2017 and beyond will be accepted starting March 1, 2017. Call (407) 939-5277 to check availability and reserve a table."

Strangest ever...

So I wonder what does this mean if you have a reservation already...will we need to call to update it to Bon Voyage???

Menu looks fine to me. I'm a somewhat of a picky eater, but there are a couple options that look fine. I just hope the kids meal is enough for my daughter. She eats A LOT at breakfast for a 5 year old ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter