Watch thread for Trattoria Al Forno Character Breakfast Reservations

CM TOLD ME THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT BREAKFAST ??

So just got off the phone with a CM. I had gotten a ADR for 8:10 am, but it said Trattoria instead of Bon Voyage breakfast. On another site I follow they said you have to call to have it switched over to say Bon Voyage.

Well, waited 30 minutes, got the cast member kept being put on hold (she was very nice but could tell they are having issues). She said it DOES need to say Bon Voyage, there are two different breakfasts, one with characters and one without. However, the system at the restaurant is having 'magical enhancements' and I would need to call back.

So, trying to call back, got 'all circuits are busy and now wait time is over 30 minutes....

We lost our other breakfast ADR at Akershus in this process and now can only get 10:50... very frustrated!!!!!

I'm going to be in WDW from April 29-May 20. At first I was able to find lots of times available on the days I was looking for. As I clicked "reserve" I got an error message. This happened 3 times on different dates. So I thought maybe it's just filling up so fast and the dates that had so many time slots open were all booked. So I started going Day by day for the entire 21 days we're there and nothing and then breakfast option completely disappeared. I guess there's a huge glitch in the system. Hope they clear it up and every one gets the ressies the want.

I'm going to be in WDW from April 29-May 20. At first I was able to find lots of times available on the days I was looking for. As I clicked "reserve" I got an error message. This happened 3 times on different dates. So I thought maybe it's just filling up so fast and the dates that had so many time slots open were all booked. So I started going Day by day for the entire 21 days we're there and nothing and then breakfast option completely disappeared. I guess there's a huge glitch in the system. Hope they clear it up and every one gets the ressies the want.

This just happened for me also for July. I hope that things fix itself.

This is exactly what I noticed too! I hope that when the system is fixed we all will be able to get the reservations we are hoping for!

CM TOLD ME THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT BREAKFAST ??

So just got off the phone with a CM. I had gotten a ADR for 8:10 am, but it said Trattoria instead of Bon Voyage breakfast. On another site I follow they said you have to call to have it switched over to say Bon Voyage.

Well, waited 30 minutes, got the cast member kept being put on hold (she was very nice but could tell they are having issues). She said it DOES need to say Bon Voyage, there are two different breakfasts, one with characters and one without. However, the system at the restaurant is having 'magical enhancements' and I would need to call back.

So, trying to call back, got 'all circuits are busy and now wait time is over 30 minutes....

We lost our other breakfast ADR at Akershus in this process and now can only get 10:50... very frustrated!!!!!

I have reservations for breakfast but it does not say Bon Voyage...now I'm worried....

I wonder if they are trying to put in the character breakfast information into the system and that is why things are getting messed up. Just a guess, I'm definitely not a computer whiz!

How could there be 2 different types at the same restaurant? I'm guessing they are updating the info, that is why the trouble.

How could there be 2 different types at the same restaurant? I'm guessing they are updating the info, that is why the trouble.

I'm really hoping this is it and the CM was wrong, I've never been to Trattoria, she said there are two rooms???? I love Disney, but am beyond frustrated with right-hand/left-hand not knowing what is going on.

I agree. My guess is that they're updating the system right now and that's why people are having issues.

I'm feeling for all the folks that thought they had finished their ADRs.

I'm currently on hold waiting for dining to see if I'm allowed to transfer my 8:10 to the "bon voyage breakfast." If so, I'll let y'all know how it goes. Meanwhile, it's "Refresh-o-Rama" on the online dining site.

CM told me the same about two breakfasts and that the system is down for booking this reservation. Was told to check back every half hour :headache:

This was posted on Disney parks blog
  • Thanks for the update, I made a reservation for June, it doesn’t mention that it is a character breakfast?

James York on February 23, 2017 at 9:30 am
    • Hi James, the Trattoria al Forno page on DisneyWorld.com is being updated. All breakfast reservations for dates beginning April 2 will be for the Bon Voyage Breakfast character dining experience.

Rachel Bshero on February 23, 2017 at 10:04 am

Just tried to book the breakfast for May and had a problem with the website so I called the WDW-DINE number. I was told that their system is currently down and they are unable to book at this moment but keep trying online. Just wanted to get there out there to any others who are having issues as well. Good Luck to all!

Per the Disney parks blog post this morning:

Someone asked "I made a reservation for June, it doesn't mention that it is a character breakfast?"
Blog reply: "the page is being updated. All reservation dates beginning April 2 will be for the bon voyage breakfast character dining experience".

That comment was made at 10:04 AM

I will kiss a frog if this is true! I know it's not the end of the world to not get this character meal, but just frustrated with the process

This was posted on Disney parks blog
  • Thanks for the update, I made a reservation for June, it doesn’t mention that it is a character breakfast?

James York on February 23, 2017 at 9:30 am
    • Hi James, the Trattoria al Forno page on DisneyWorld.com is being updated. All breakfast reservations for dates beginning April 2 will be for the Bon Voyage Breakfast character dining experience.

Rachel Bshero on February 23, 2017 at 10:04 am

Glad to hear it! :)

From my confirmation email:
Reservation for 5 Guests on Monday Aug 14, 2017
Trattoria al Forno Breakfast at Disney's BoardWalk
9:00 AM - Breakfast

What did I book exactly? Characters or no?

i saw that they had the prix fixe item on the description.. so hopping it will be fix soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter