Watch out for what you wish for.....

funnygarcia

Hyena, Dis Diva, vegan-in-training
You may just get it!
I got my wish.....
I was crabbing about our brown unseasonably warm weather here in MN.
I want to truly enjoy the warmth and green of California on our trip, hard to do when it's 50 degrees here and the grass is slightly green still.

As of just one hour ago.. the brown is gone and we have sticky wet white SNOW!
Coming on thick and furious, looks slushy on the roads.. glad I have no where to go today. Rush hour is going to be terrible.

Guess I will enjoy all that sunshine next week!! :sunny: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1:

Hi funnygarcia :wave:

Where are you? I am in Cottage Grove and we have only gotten a dusting of snow so far. We had lots of rain earlier. DH made sure he took the bus today cause of the weather. I don't have to leave the house either today and I sure am glad too! I wouldn't want to have to do any of this today. :car:

Have a blast at Disneyland next week! I am counting down the days til Christmas when we can spill the beans to our kids about our trip. We leave in 23 days but it doesn't seem real yet. I guess cause DH and I cannot talk freely about it yet. :) Well, have a great time! It is always so much nicer to go when it is cold and nastly here isn't it. :)

I live in New Brighton.
W got a nice covering of everything, sticky wet snow.
Brought some in for our kitten to play with, she batted snowballs around the kitchen until they melted into puddles. Then she took a nap after all that activity.. she's so cute! :cat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter