Watch my wedding online LIVE!!!!

DisneyBrideToni

<font color=deeppink>Proud BLT DVC Owner<br><font
hey all I thought I would pass along the instructions on how to view my wedding live on STVS' website. The wedding is 2/2 at 2:30

Go to www.stvsvideo.com

click on "live webcast"

the username is blu-ray and the password is magic

Keep refreshing the screen around 2:25 until you see things moving around, people talking, etc.

Hope you can see!! If not, I am sure the sneak peek will be up at some point on his page. :thumbsup2

I'll be at work!!:guilty:

But I will most likely be watching!!!!!!:goodvibes

Have a great trip and enjoy every single second!!!!!

And have fun in the coach!!:goodvibes

Cool! I'll be home waiting for my daughter to come home from school so I'll have to log on!

Yeah Toni I should be able to watch it as I am now in the UK and it will be 7:30 here so I should be home. good luck tomorrow I know you will be a gorgeous bride and have a wonderful day.

WOW Toni, that's so exciting. Now I have to remember to watch.

i'm watching... well, trying to work and watch at the same time! have to keep going back and forth between screens!

bummer, my work computer won't let me watch! :upsidedow guess I'll just have to wait for the sneak peeks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter