Was Tower of Terror in DCA exactly the same as the one in Hollywood Studios?

I will say that while it is technically the same as the DL/Paris version, the Tokyo version has the best theming and story, and best pre-show too. The look of the building is also incredible. "Welcome to the Hotel Hightower!"

Interesting video I ran across a couple weeks ago about how both towers work.

I really like GoTG. I was a little disappointed this trip that we ended up with the same song and sequence in two different lifts, I really thought that each lift had a different song and we'd get another on our second ride. It doesn't surprise me that they are using some songs more than others, though, as I think a few are more popular and fun than the others. Maybe someone can theorize or explain if that's the case.

Anyway, WDW ToT is great and I hope it stays, but I'm happy to have GoTG in Disneyland. There's that point in the sequence where you can't quite tell if you are going up or down and it's my favorite part of the ride and not something I remember ToT having.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter