Was there talk at one time about upgrading Art of Animation to a MODERATE resort?

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
If so, is it still happening and what's the latest on it? It makes sense since guests will be able to use the skyliner as transportation to some parks. That's not something a value resort should offer.

My understanding is that values will have tiers (ie, price differences), and in general, the resorts will not be tied as strongly to the resort categories (value, mod, deluxe). I think that I heard that on the Disney Dish podcast. In order for AoA to change to mod, other things would need to be included, for example, like a table service restaurant and a slide at the pool.

Rumors of eliminating the resort categories and reindicating them by area (in relation to parks).

All due respect, why do you think a second transportation option to two parks for 6,000+ rooms that does not change the overall amenities separating Values from Moderates translates to "not something a value resort should offer"?

All due respect, why do you think a second transportation option to two parks for 6,000+ rooms that does not change the overall amenities separating Values from Moderates translates to "not something a value resort should offer"?
. I guess I should have said "it doesn't seem like something a value resort would offer." I think it's great AOA will have it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter