Was there any discount codes this past Jan?

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
It looks like our trip will be in early January. I'm just wondering if there is any chance that there may be any discount code(s) for me during that time. I really would like to try PO (rs or fq) w/ the discount. But if I can't get any discount, we will settle for ASMo which is our favorite resort (so far!).

I'm thinking if there has been discount codes in the past Januarys, then maybe there may also be one this coming January....Oh I hope!!
Thanks!

We had a postcard last January, and hoping for another for this year! We leave tomorrow, and go back again Jan.3!!
Doris

I hope you get a postcard. I received one about a month ago but I can't use it cause we may not even go this Dec and the postcard is only good until Dec. 20. We are thinking of going in January 1 for 6 nights. I hope I get another postcard good for January.

Anyone gotten a discount using codes good for everybody this past January??

We didn't get a postcard for our trip last Jan. but it was value season and with our DC discount we ended up paying around $100./night for a moderate. Still not too bad. We will probably be there the last week of Jan. this year, I'm hoping for some bigger discounts! We would love to try a monorail resort.

We'll be there Jan. 5th-12th, with the first 2 nights at ASMo, then hoping to move over to Poly if we get a good AP rate! We're currently booked at PORS for those 5 nights, and although I LOVE PORS, I'd also love POLY!! I've read that AP discounts usually come out toward the end of Sept., so hopefully it won't be too long.

There was a code in our local newspaper this past January. It was for $49/ value or $89 (I believe) at moderates. Good luck. We stayed at AS Sports for a wonderful trip.

Lisa

We're booked Jan. 1-4 at CSR with AAA rate of $106.40 (+tax) per night. Chose CSR because we wanted a hot tub (none at values) and my son *loves* to swim (CSR is supposed to have the nicest pool/play areas). We have DC, too, but it was less hassle and about the same rate with AAA. Would LOVE to stay at WL, instead, but have to hope and pray for discount before then! (Oh, we're staying offsite Dec. 28-Jan. 1, to take advantage of value season at on-site resort.) Good luck!
Terri the Yoopermom

Thanks everyone. I'm glad to know that there was a discount code this past Jan. I hope that there will be one again this coming January and hope there's one too for Feb. I will try for AAA discount. $106.40 for moderate isn't bad. Hope to get luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter