• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

was the service your way gift card worth having no mousekeeping?

so you get 10$ per night on a gift card if you don't have mousekeeping come to clean up after you? we stay for 8 nights in september.....never heard of this but i think 80$ could be used elsewhere for sure.
I believe its 10 a night except the last night... so 8 nights would be 70.00

I agree with your idea it could be used elsewhere... personally I dont like the housekeeping in my room anyways. I havent had the best of luck with them... like them trying to hide the tablet they broke...that was kinda not fun

I am leaning toward taking the gift card. Every time we come back to the room mid day and the room is not cleaned, they always show up when we want to be in the room. We just get new towels and have them take the trash in that situation. Usually happens most days. When we stay at other hotels, we often leave up the do not disturb to decline housekeeping. I figure I should take their money for something I do for free other places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter