Was ROL cancelled tonight? (5/29/17)

abnihon

DIS Veteran
I had a FP for 9:15 show but decided to head back early and skip it.
I got an email about my FP for ROL not being available and is now a multiple experience FP.
Was the show cancelled?

That's the only way the system would have loaded a multi-experience FP into your account.

Does that FP include the Pandora rides?

That's the only way the system would have loaded a multi-experience FP into your account.

Does that FP include the Pandora rides?

No, of course not. Lol.
Just curious if anyone knows what happened tonight with the show. I have another FP for it tomorrow.

Yes all 3 shows on May 29 were canceled because of technical issues. You can not use the multi experience FP on Pandora attractions , ROL and Frozen

Last edited:

Interesting. I'm doing the dining package for ROL on one of my AK days. If the show gets cancelled, do we end up getting some sort of multi-use fastpass too?

Interesting. I'm doing the dining package for ROL on one of my AK days. If the show gets cancelled, do we end up getting some sort of multi-use fastpass too?
No, I don't think so. When you do dining, you get a paper ticket, so it's not loaded into your MDE. With the FP it is all digital, so they can add a multi-use FP. I think if your show gets cancelled the CMs usually will let you come to another show that week (sucks if you had planned out your evening entertainment so that was the only day available).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter