• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Was anything open in DCA this AM?

Buckimion

Purple Heart Park Commando
Just curious...for those that got into DCA this morning before the DL Gates opened, was anything at all open (food, shops or attractions?) or was it just used as a holding area?

I met up with Tink33 & -em & both of them were there overnight -- I know they served everyone cupcakes, but not sure if they sold food overnight. Tink33 got no sleep at all, & her dd 20 minutes all night.

we didn't get any sleep either, didn't get cupcakes at DCA. They did have the bakery open though selling muffins and stuff. Smoozies, and
Award wieners were open also. And the fruit stand by pt fleas. Some bathrooms were open, others were not (mostly they had to be in the direct path)

Line went completely through dca from front to hollywood, past winery to peir, all the way through pier to ampetheater, through ameptheater, back down to mullhulond madness, around grizzley and up to soarin, back to main plaza area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter