Was anyone else offered a Fastpass+ test for Sept

katiepants325

Earning My Ears
Got an e-mail yesterday with an offer to try the new Fastpass+ system while they are testing it. I am having trouble logging in due to some silly issues, wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

Yes. Neighbors and my family had the same problem yesterday. Called Disney and they stated they had problems with the software and had taken the system down to work on it. Did get into the system this morning and got assigned fastpass times.

I was! I had trouble logging it because I was trying to copy and paste the invitation number. After I entered in manually it worked fine.

We were. The day I got it I was on the phone with this poor CM for 45mins figuring it out. Nothing worked, so he said I could do it at ME before boarding our bus...I was sick just thinking about not getting on the bus asap...could you imagine...so close:rolleyes: ,I tried today & got in :banana: Can't wait.

My issue was that the CM that took my resort res over the phone spelt my first name wrong and my Disney acct is spelled right. We finally sorted it all out. 10 more days!!!!

Yes, I got a postcard in the mail for our trip 9/20-9/27. My daughter got a hold of it and colored on it and gave it to a friend. (It had Mickey on it!) Then I couldn't find it so we had to do our trip without the FastPass plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter