Was anyone able to make dining reservations for October 1st?

katyringo

DIS Veteran
Someone posted this morning concern about making Fantasmic dinning reservations for October 1st..

But now I have noticed the dinning calendar for anytime I trip won't load October.

Glitch for just some of us?! All of us?!?

This morning when I heard about the difficulties, I looked at Oct 1 and could have picked up BB, also WOC dessert parties were available. I could only see the 1st in the app, not on the website.

I made reservations for Trader Sam’s on October 1st this morning at 6:00 AM through the website.

However, I just checked and now it doesn’t let me go to October on the website. But the app still does.

I was the one who was having difficulties getting BB fantasmic. I was able to view Oct 1 on both website desktop and app. I did have to do a complete cookie/history wipe for it to show on website, I did this before 6am due to known quirky disney website. I was able to book dining with desktop (just not fantasmic BB). At 6am I was using a desktop, tablet (web and app), phone (app). Daughter was trying her work desktop and phone app we never saw the fantasmic package, regular BB was available. Hoping they run Fantasmic on Sun Oct 2nd so I can try again.

Last edited:

Okay all dining opened early today. Fantasmic packages opened for only Hungry Bear and only RB terrace premium. BB and RB standard fantasmic did not show up again. I grabbed a terrace and Blue Bayou (going to try and call to see if it can uprade).

Last edited:
Okay all dining opened early today. Fantasmic packages opened for only Hungry Bear and only RB terrace. BB and RB standard fantasmic did not show up again. I grabbed a terrace and Blue Bayou (going to try and call to see if it can uprade).
Yep. Played along this morning as well and they never opened. Before Covid these were infamous for opening late. So annoying.

Very annoying, oldest daughter has never been to Blue Bayou so we wanted to combine with fantasmic viewing. She wants to do Disneyland for honeymoon next year so she has a list of places etc for our Mom and daughters trip. Her fiance is from the Netherlands and the last 2 years have been tough, 1 visit while they wait for the very long fiance visit (covid has extended these over a year).

Okay all dining opened early today. Fantasmic packages opened for only Hungry Bear and only RB terrace premium. BB and RB standard fantasmic did not show up again. I grabbed a RB terrace premium and Blue Bayou (going to try and call to see if it can uprade). Update...dine number is not being staffed, I sent a message via the email help link. Will update again if I hear anything at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter