Warped tour!:d

ilovem3tr0st4t10n

Mouseketeer
Soo i didn't see a thread about this.... so who's going/went? what did you think? :)

I went to the warped in Mansfield on July 13th:) it was AMAZING! <3

I went to Hartford on July 11th.
It was my first Warped, and it was amaaazing. :D

I haven't gone to it yet but my friend got me a lot of cool stuff from Warped.
She got me Tyson Ritter's, all of Hey Monday, Christofer Drew Ingle, Alex DeLeon and Joey Thunder to sign a birthday card for me. :D

you definatly have to when you get the chance:) it was amazingg! <3

ellie (disneyprincesselli) and i def want to go one year. when we're old enough to get to the US by ourselves we're going to meet up and see a show. :')

EDIT: oops. i didn't see that ellie posted already. but yeah, you get the idea..

hey monday was really good! i met them and they were really nice:)

thats soo cool did you meet cassadee too? she seems so nice but from what i hear from certain people she can be a ....brat (for lack of better word since so cussing on the dis boards haha) is that true? and omg alex lipshaw is soooo cute!

♥Ariel♥;37586205 said:
thats soo cool did you meet cassadee too? she seems so nice but from what i hear from certain people she can be a ....brat (for lack of better word since so cussing on the dis boards haha) is that true? and omg alex lipshaw is soooo cute!

yeah, i met cassadee. i thought that she was gonna be really rude. but surprisingly, she was reallly nice! they edit all photos of her really bad though, she looked waaaaaay different in person haha

yeah, i met cassadee. i thought that she was gonna be really rude. but surprisingly, she was reallly nice! they edit all photos of her really bad though, she looked waaaaaay different in person haha

thats sooo cool and makes me like the band even more hahaha. how does she look different in person?

I went last year. Phoenix date. It was 108 degrees!!!

I didnt wanna go this year cause I didnt like a lot of the bands

One of my friends went to Warped Tour. Her boyfriend won a guitar, and then they left because they said everyone was looking at him like, "I'm going to totally steal that guitar". lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter