*Warning...Podcast may be dangerous to health*

winkers

<font color=blue>I was stuck in that position and
As part of my new years resolution I joined a gym and bought an mp3 player. Yes, I finally joined the 21st century!;) After several trys I managed to upload the podcast and headed to the gym. As I was jogging along on the treadmill, I started to laugh which caused me to almost fall, but I recovered...........then the whole "it puts lotion on itself" comment came along and I nearly fell off! I think I threw my back out trying to remain in an upright position. I looked around and everyone was staring at me and the manager came over to see if I was ok!:lmao:

I regained my composure and was doing fine untill a certain comment about brass balls..............

You only have to worry when they start pulling out the paddles...

Ok, maybe I should say it's dangerous to one's pride!;)

Ok, maybe I should say it's dangerous to one's pride!;)

Now that is very true! I can't tell you how many times I have been sitting in traffic laughing my head off to look over and see the other driver staring at me like I belong in a nuthouse :rolleyes1

I have been very ill this week and was excited the director was out for a meeting and I could sneak off into his office and listen to the podcast and work...... I have gotten in trouble for laughing and disrupting a classroom before :cool1:

(so I am hiding in his office in a back corner sitting on the floor (in a very comfy bean bag chair) working)

But I laughed so hard I started coughing and could not breath and the school nurse had to come in and check in on me!! She sugested I go to the doctor because I still could not breath right an hour later!

Apparently you can laugh to death if you have bronchitis...... :confused3

I have been very ill this week and was excited the director was out for a meeting and I could sneak off into his office and listen to the podcast and work...... I have gotten in trouble for laughing and disrupting a classroom before :cool1:

(so I am hiding in his office in a back corner sitting on the floor (in a very comfy bean bag chair) working)

But I laughed so hard I started coughing and could not breath and the school nurse had to come in and check in on me!! She sugested I go to the doctor because I still could not breath right an hour later!

Laugh yourself to death with bronchitis? :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Hope you feel better!

what date is that episode? I still don't get those references!!! Oh, and I'm glad both of you are ok!! :thumbsup2

Oh, mommyc, I hope you're getting better quickly! You'll need all your breath to talk DH into coming on the Podcast cruise!

My sinuses still hurting from snorting soup up my nose during the "curtains match the drapes" episode! As if that wasn't bad enough, I regained my composure until someone said something about hardwood floors which I gulped my food down the wrong pipe and choked! I coughed for the rest of the day because of that!

The RoundTable is hazardous to my health!!!

My sinuses still hurting from snorting soup up my nose during the "curtains match the drapes" episode! As if that wasn't bad enough, I regained my composure until someone said something about hardwood floors which I gulped my food down the wrong pipe and choked! I coughed for the rest of the day because of that!

I missed that episode! Soup through the nose is never good!

I hope it was wasn't anything chunky like chicken noodle with veggies ;)

Oh, mommyc, I hope you're getting better quickly! You'll need all your breath to talk DH into coming on the Podcast cruise!

:lmao: :lmao: My family is loving this it has been one week with no voice!! :confused3 Tuesday I have to talk in front of 200 people and I am freaking out.... :rolleyes1 so I might be holding on to this a little longer!

If only I could talk and breath...it is a hard choice for a chatty person!

I laughed so hard at the curtains thing - I was listening in bed and my Husband got sooooo annoyed at me laughing cause I was shaking the bed he pushed me out (as a joke I may add) and I hit my head off the bedside table :lmao:

I laughed so hard at the curtains thing - I was listening in bed and my Husband got sooooo annoyed at me laughing cause I was shaking the bed he pushed me out (as a joke I may add) and I hit my head off the bedside table :lmao:

:lmao:

Add me to the list of near-injury while listening to the podcast on the treadmill! OMG--I really almost blew out my knee! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Hmmm...I keep thinking about clearing the clothesline, I mean treadmill, off so that I can walk while listening to the podcast...

Maybe I need to re-think that...:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter