Warner Bros Studio Tour and Academy Awards museum in one day?

BroadwayHermione5

DIS Veteran
Hi,

As the title said, are these doable in one day? From what I’m seeing the WB tour starts in the morning? But if we buy souvenirs will they be able to ship from WB Studio Tour? I have no clue if we are renting a car or ubering that day so I’m trying to figure everything out for every option.

Also if the studio tour plus worth it for the extra hour? We know we want to do the upgraded experience at the Motion Picture museum but we are weighing options for WB.

Thank you.

Taylor

The WB Studio tour is only 3-4 hours depending on how much you want to explore by yourself. I do not know how long the acadaemy awards tour is, but they are not that far from each other.
I do not know if they ship from WB Studio tour, I never asked.

The studio tour plus is brand new (like started last month). I have been on the VIP deluxe tour (which is not yet available), which I felt was worth it in terms of the extra places you got to visit. This studio tour plus looks like from the description it is somewhere in the middle between the basic tour and the deluxe.

The Plus does not sound worth it to me. You still get a stop as long as you want at Central Perk where you can eat and shop, as part of the basic tour. You are paying over twice as much for a pre tour lounge and an extra hour on the guided tour. There is not that much extra to see on the actual lot to justify that.

I doubt they will ship items from the gift shop. Rent a car.

The Plus does not sound worth it to me. You still get a stop as long as you want at Central Perk where you can eat and shop, as part of the basic tour. You are paying over twice as much for a pre tour lounge and an extra hour on the guided tour. There is not that much extra to see on the actual lot to justify that.

I doubt they will ship items from the gift shop. Rent a car.
That is what I’m thinking I regards to the plus. If the deluxe were offered I would look into it but it’s not.

The plus also offers a free lunch, which if I look at what you get, you can figure to be about $15/person. However, if you are not hungry, or don't want what Central Perk deli is providing, I'd say it may not be worth it.

I am honestly not sure what they can show you for an extra hour, if it doesn't include what the deluxe tour did.

Also, just wanted to let you know that they have some of the items on sale here:
https://store.wbstudiotour.com/

it's rather limited as ocmpared to what is actually in the store.

The plus also offers a free lunch, which if I look at what you get, you can figure to be about $15/person. However, if you are not hungry, or don't want what Central Perk deli is providing, I'd say it may not be worth it.

I am honestly not sure what they can show you for an extra hour, if it doesn't include what the deluxe tour did.

Also, just wanted to let you know that they have some of the items on sale here:
https://store.wbstudiotour.com/

it's rather limited as ocmpared to what is actually in the store.
The site is very finicky too even on a PC with what they give you in terms of details. We are Big Bang Theory and Friends and old school WB (well for me that would be animaniacs and pinky and the brain lol) so even to see those would be good. I just hate the site is so finicky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter