Wanting some info.. DLP and a large family..

GinRob

Earning My Ears
We are moving to Germany next year and have decided that a trip to DLP is a must while we are living overseas..

but I have some questions..

We have 6 kids.. currently 14 down to 1.. do any of the DLP hotels have connecting rooms or rooms/suites big enough for all of us?

We would rather stay on property than in a close non Disney hotel.. and while we will drive there and have our car with us, we would rather not have to drive to the park from our hotel..

Right now Im just collecting information.. but any help would be appreciated!!

thank you!

Ginger:earsgirl:

I know that the New York has connecting rooms, so I am sure that all the hotels do them.

As fine as I know all the Disney hotels have connecting rooms. When booking request to have connecting rooms, although they can't 100% guarentee doing this they will try there best. I have never had a problem when doing this.

Also The Newport Bay Club hotel apprently has some family rooms which can sleep 6 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter