Wanted: Gingerbread and Candy pieces and Chair Well!

LuckyDesi

Mouseketeer
I could use some well chairs if anyone has any to spare! Need 3, could get by with two. (yes I have no idea how rare it is but I did get one by in game trade) :goodvibes

Unfortunately I didn't take full advantage (I basically missed it)of the christmas sale and would like more pieces to complete my room. I could use whatever spare things you have. I have only buyables to trade. Thanks for looking.

I do have some gingerbread and candy now. Am building the room and will know if I could use more. Thanks to those who donated!

I can gift you with some gingerbread items, I don't know exactly how many I have!:rotfl:

I'll be on just about now, search my title.

I've got almost every Christmas item released in-game. Tons of it! Let me know when you'll be available to trade and you can have anything you wish.

I am on now so will search you all. Or will be in one of my rooms building rides. You are so kind and giving to myself and others, many kudos.

I have some in my quest machine. I would be happy to pull them from the machine. I would rather somebody that really wants them have them.
PM me

I've got one or two pieces that I'm not using. If you still want them, you're more than welcome to them! :goodvibes I'm SoupDragon in game, and should be logging in soon.

I am on now so will search you all. Or will be in one of my rooms building rides. You are so kind and giving to myself and others, many kudos.

Hi! Sorry, I'm not usually on vmk in the mornings, but am now. If you would pm me when you know you'll be on a while, I'd be more than happy to search for your room!
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter