wanted - crepe reviews epcott

kristennn

Mouseketeer
Made a reservation for la creperie at Epcott and second guessing myself. A decent amount of reviews said they didnt like the savory options ... Tried to find a menu for the quick service and couldn't so i am guessing it changes? Are prices the same for the quick service crepes as the restaurant ones? Debating if we even need to book a table service meal for epcott day or if we should just snack etc. all day

You can just get them at the booth and split one if you are concerned. We got savory at the booth, and I thought they were pretty good.

The savory crepes are made with traditional buckwheat flour and are quite heavy (imo). They are tasty but very filling. My daughter ordered the prix fixe menu and I just ordered a dessert crepe, and we still had so much wasted food.

Edit: I’m going to amend my review. I was trying to be gentle as I was one of the first replies and didn’t want to completely bash the place as it was your reserved restaurant. But as others have noted, we won’t be returning. My daughter ended up picking the filling out of her savory crepe, and she only ate the mushrooms, thought the chicken was woody (could have been an off day for chicken). The whipped cream on my dessert crepe was definitely a stabilized non-dairy product and had a chemical taste to it. I realize they need something with a shelf life, but I couldn’t eat it. The rest of the dessert was only passable with an unripe banana sliced on top. Overall, not only was it too much food for us (if we had liked it and wanted to eat it), it was not to our liking. The sparkling cider was good…

Last edited:
was not impressed.......we had sweet and savory from the counter window.

I really enjoyed it. I think I we each ordered a savory and just one dessert crepe.

I don't like buckwheat crepes. They are much heavier and a bit grainy for me. I prefer the classic crepes. I was sad that Aristocrepes closed.

My partner and our son tried them during our visit last month. Bottom line review was thumbs up for the sweet crepe and big thumbs down for the savory

We ate there last year and would not go back. Waited an hour for our table (yes, we had a reservation) and found the food very mediocre for what you pay. We do all love savory crepes in my family, and found these “gross” in my kids opinion. We will get our crepe fix elsewhere.

Meh. Didn't hate it, not worth returning though, in my opinion. The walk up counter let's you order them, see if you like them.
We ordered 3 to split amongst the 4 of us, all of us wish we had saved our appetite for the Patisserie in France.

Have to be honest this whole crepe fad in the US needs to die. Swedish pancakes is where its at.

Long live Sweden and their amazing pancakes!

I'm normally not a fan of buckwheat but I found the Classique Galette (ham, egg, Swiss cheese) to be surprisingly good.

I guess we’re odd balls. We had dinner at La Creperie earlier this week and really enjoyed it! We made a last minute reservation for 430pm. We were seated pretty quickly. We even waited for a better table (originally they had us at a tab right on the railing where you wait to check in).

For savory my husband had the Savoyarde and I had the Poulet. Yea the buckwheat tastes different, but we liked them. They were huge and very filling. We split the Poire for dessert, which was really good and something different being pear. My husband also got the hard cider flight. We’d go back for sure. However, I doubt my kids would like it. This was a kid-free trip so we were able to enjoy!

If you like American crepes you probably won’t be happy. These are more traditional (or more French) with buckwheat. We ate there this week and we enjoyed it but we like both kinds of crepes. That being said, we wouldn’t go back because of slow service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter