Want to delete my old DISBoards account but can't remember password - Nobody is helping me!

You can edit your posts to remove the photos yourself. At least I've been able to do go back to old posts and remove stuff.
I don't believe that you can go back to old posts and remove stiff if you don't have the password the account.

I have an old account on these boards, one I wrote a number of Trip Reports using, but I no longer want the account and want to delete all of my trip reports. The issue I have is that I can't log into my old account as I can't remember the email address I used (all the ones I thought it might be aren't working). I've used the 'Contact Us' feature on here a number of times asking for help to remove my data, and nobody is getting back to me! I don't know what else I can do, but I don't want my photographs and trip report showing on here anymore. Can anybody with Admin abilities help me?
@WebmasterCorey might be able to help. But, while I flagged him for you, he's more quickly reachable by email:

you can email me directly at corey @ disneyinfo.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter