Want something for Epcot!

callahanjulie10

DIS Veteran
I have a friend who is going to be in Epcot over Christmas that is going to pick up a Mah Jongg game for me. I know that they have them but I can't remember the price. Where could I find that info at?

You might be able to find them cheaper on ebay or online somewhere. I have a nice set I bought years ago at a local game store. Are you settled on a particular set?

Don't know the answer to your question, but just thought I'd say Hi!!! I was just looking at my CC pictures the other day on my laptop and there you were!

Janette- I have looked on both and shipping is outrageous! I had purchased a set on Ebay and then it ended up being imcomplete so I am leary of doing this again. My mom saw one at Epcot but didn't buy it because she had already spent quite a bit on a present for me and just didn't feel she could justify spending then $$. So I want to get one for her for Christmas as a surprise but need to know an amount to send with my friend.

Samsma- Hey girl!! Glad to hear from you. How are Sam and Sadie? Linds started middle school this year and is loving it! We are actually going to Universal during the holidays and might meet Thedisneymom there in February, if we can get away. I think of you every once in a while and just have to smile. You are such a sweet person.

Take care and have a wonderful holiday season!

Julie- We'll also be there in Feb. 11th - 15 at Pop Century. When are you going and where will you be. We have a Trade Show for the lumber yard in Orlando, and I can't handle not going to Disney! We'll probably just do 1 day and 2 nights of parks though. I still have two days on my hoppers from the summer.

Try calling,

Disney Merchandising: 407-363-6200

If'n you saw something you wanted at the parks while you were there but didn't buy it then, chances are it can be had by calling this number. org posted by BluOrchid2

They will be able to give you the price. I assume it would be in China.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter