Wanna See an Autograph Book? Another one to share. 2/24/13 Update

I loved how Terrance was dressed at Disneyland. His acorn hat. He and Kody flirted when we met him in Pixie Hollow.

Oh that is soooooo cute!! I have been looking forward to seeing that movie since I saw the poster in June.

Hey, Chele!! You must have snuck in here while the door was open. I'm still moving stuff inside! :rotfl2:

Yeah, I can't wait for the movie. I'm really hoping we get to see them in November.

Princess Tiana and Naveen. Naveen's quote is about how 'kissing would be nice" and Tiana's is how she is not kissing a frog and eating a bug on the same day.

JPEG068.jpg

Hey, Chele!! You must have snuck in here while the door was open. I'm still moving stuff inside! :rotfl2:

Yeah, I can't wait for the movie. I'm really hoping we get to see them in November.

I think the Cars pages are cute. And maybe they should be busy.

I was thrilled when I got the email notifications that you were adding pages and I headed straight over.

Lots o Huggin bear!

* extra points if you recognize the design of the strawberries! * (they are from Hello Kitty!)

JPEG092-1.jpg

I thought Tiana's show in New Orleans Square was wonderful and when I had my alone day I sat and watched her more than once. It is bright, wonderful and so enjoyable.

I love how Tweedledee & dum sign their autograph!

I never realized how much the Tweedles are like Mickey Mouse until I scrapped this page. I started putting yellow paper at top and red on bottom with a black belt to match their outfits and was like, hey, that's Mickey.

JPEG093.jpg

Lotso's page is adorable.

At DCA they have added Duffy the Bear, he is too cute.

duffy-the-disney-bear.jpg

And finally, Frozone. I was just going to add him to the Incredibles pages but then decided that he deserves his own page and I certainly had "wintery" embelllishments.

JPEG094.jpg

I am so inspired by your book. It looks awesome. I have to get on the ball and make these for the kids coming to our vow renewal. That is a favor i think they would keep!

Keep posting more pictures!

Sorry, I don't think I ever saw this post. I'm glad you were inspired by this book. It has really been fun to do (and boy is it getting big and heavy!)

I hope you enjoy the latest pics I just posted, too!

First sorry for all of my posts in between. I finally stopped. Sometimes I just am not using my brain.

I never noticed about Tweedledee and Tweedledum colors either. And I really like the Frozone color scheme.

I loved how Terrance was dressed at Disneyland. His acorn hat. He and Kody flirted when we met him in Pixie Hollow.

Oh, how cute! I know that the fairies change all the time so you never know who will actually be there but I'm hoping we'll see some new ones. We only met Tink, Fawn and Iridessa in July.

I think the Cars pages are cute. And maybe they should be busy.

I was thrilled when I got the email notifications that you were adding pages and I headed straight over.

Oh, thanks!

I thought Tiana's show in New Orleans Square was wonderful and when I had my alone day I sat and watched her more than once. It is bright, wonderful and so enjoyable.

We saw Tiana and company on the River Boat last November. That was a cool show. Now we'll have to actually meet them!

Lotso's page is adorable.

At DCA they have added Duffy the Bear, he is too cute.

duffy-the-disney-bear.jpg

Yes, I was remiss and didn't add a page for Duffy yet. i'm glad you added this photo so I can use him as inspiration to prepare my page. I'm hoping to do him, Lilo and Stitch yet before my trip ... if I have time.

First sorry for all of my posts in between. I finally stopped. Sometimes I just am not using my brain.

I never noticed about Tweedledee and Tweedledum colors either. And I really like the Frozone color scheme.

Oh, absoutely no problem! In fact I like hearing your thoughts on each page instead of just a generic "love it". So please continue your posts.

I don't have anymore either (except some really pretty ones of my girls that I did and I'll post them on different thread since they aren't Autograph book related).

I talk to a CM from Disneyland that "met" Duffy and she said that he didn't get the warmest of welcomes at first. But, when she was there the day she got was awarded her name tag by Mickey there was a bigger line. I was happy to hear that.

I talk to a CM from Disneyland that "met" Duffy and she said that he didn't get the warmest of welcomes at first. But, when she was there the day she got was awarded her name tag by Mickey there was a bigger line. I was happy to hear that.

Yeah, I don't think they have made a big deal about duffy ... but if that means a short line for us -- woo hoo!!

We are hoping to also meet Vidia when we go next month

JPEG065.jpg

that is beautiful! Is she the newest fairy?

Not completely thrilled with these pages since they got so busy-looking but that's ok. I like my hidden mickey and the tire marks

JPEG067.jpg

I am lovin' the tire marks :thumbsup2

I love how Tweedledee & dum sign their autograph!

I never realized how much the Tweedles are like Mickey Mouse until I scrapped this page. I started putting yellow paper at top and red on bottom with a black belt to match their outfits and was like, hey, that's Mickey.

JPEG093.jpg

Their autograph is too cool! And look, y'all match the TD's too! Minus the red pants...LOL

Great additions - thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

You've also given me inspiration about how to scrap DD's photos with Frozone - it was the first time we'd managed to meet him, so I wanted to make a whole page just for him, too. :idea:

Great additions - thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

You've also given me inspiration about how to scrap DD's photos with Frozone - it was the first time we'd managed to meet him, so I wanted to make a whole page just for him, too. :idea:

Next time I'll remember to ask for a photo of just the character I am getting the autograph for. Frozone is easier to do if you just keep it winter-themed!:goodvibes

Very cute Marshay!! I love all your pages-love how you used the quotes with the characters. You did a great job!! You should come hang out with us at the swap forum. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter