Walt's Apartment

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
Can anyone get a tour of Walt's apartment above the fire station at Disenyland? If so, how do you go about doing it? :)

Very, very few people have ever been up there. I read something the other day about Julie Andrews getting to go in there. It was a very special moment. If its hard to her to get in there, there's no way anyone on this board is going to get in! LOL

I thought the "walk in Walt's footsteps" tour gave you a peek. I'll ask my aunt who took the tour last year-

The "peek" on the Walk in Walts tour is of the lobby of Club 33. My husband just took it in March.

The walk in walt's tour takes you to the apartment they were building for walt when he died. He never used it. You also get a peek into the lobby of club 33.

Thanks so much for the link to the virtual tour of Walt's apartment. I had no idea it was that rarely photographed, (and rarely seen) and that small. Only about 500 square feet...

Very imformative! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter