qanita92

Yes, I am a teenager and I do like planning WDW va
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

.​
MickeyFace.jpg

JOKING!!!!!!

The Real Rare Character:

dinosl0.png

We found her in DinoLand. I think she is rare. Anyone seen her before?

We had our pic taken with her...and the blue one..had no idea who they were..actually were going to bother to stop our momentum..but no one else was around them so we figured what they hey!:confused3

they're chester & hester dinoland creations. just a way of trying to invigorate dinoland to some extent. goofy & pluto now make appearances there.

We had our pictures taken with them last April in Dinoland. We had no idea who they were but they were cute!

they're chester & hester dinoland creations. just a way of trying to invigorate dinoland to some extent. goofy & pluto now make appearances there.

When did the the Dinos stop coming out? We saw them when we were there this past October.

i actually took that photo on their last day... 9/29/07

I got them on video on our last trip to WDW in August. My DGDs were on Primevil Whirl and I was standing off to the side( in the shade!) I had no idea who they were but when they came out, they started posing and preening for me and so I put them on film. Then when I found out that they were not going to be there anymore, I was really glad I did!

Barbara

i actually took that photo on their last day... 9/29/07

That is so weird! We were there mid-October and my youngest wanted to get in line to see them because he loves dinosaurs. Of course I didn't get a picture because as we got to front of the line he decided that he wanted nothing to do with them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter