Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Is there a microwave available anywhere for guest use (this will impact what we order/bring for breakfast)?
When I was there in 2019, there was a microwave on some floors, next to the ice machine, available for guest use. I used one to make popcorn. I think there was a pause on this when things reopened so you may want to message them to check. I would use the swan & dolphin app for this. Enjoy your trip.

Is there a microwave available anywhere for guest use (this will impact what we order/bring for breakfast)?

When I was there in 2019, there was a microwave on some floors, next to the ice machine, available for guest use. I used one to make popcorn. I think there was a pause on this when things reopened so you may want to message them to check. I would use the swan & dolphin app for this. Enjoy your trip.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...s-information-questions.3264274/post-63686212

I would still verify as @happ suggested above.

Can't wait for our first Dolphin trip in 12 days!:bounce: A few quick questions.

Has anyone had a Shipt delivery? Can they leave with bell services or do I need to meet them?

Food allergies at their restaurants? Unlike most Disney menu, the Swan/Dolphin menus don't list food allergies. Are there options? (Specifically gluten free and peanut/treenut allergies).

Thanks!!
I will look tonight for a Microwave and report back

Quick question-

I am heading down to the Dolphin for Labor Day week. Two days will be in the parks and the rest working and relaxing by the pool.

I have been seeing posts about the Dolphin balconies coming down and the sound of drilling and "grating metal." Somehow I missed the posts that discussed construction/stonework repair at the hotel. I just looked at the official Dolphin website and there is no notice of ongoing masonry repairs.

Could someone tell me who is currently or was recently a guest, if the noise level is very disruptive? I am considering moving my resort.

Thank you.

Does anyone know if there are candy vending machines on the floors , I’m guessing by the Ice machines on certain floors?

@Threehearts I'd call or use the App to text them to see there will be construction around your room. From what they told me when I texted it sounded like construction would end by September but that seems a big early.

@oceanmarina I can't recall seeing any, maybe others will recall. Mostly you can get things like that Fuel, Java and Grounds. Might be something to use the app to text them too.

Quick question-

I am heading down to the Dolphin for Labor Day week. Two days will be in the parks and the rest working and relaxing by the pool.

I have been seeing posts about the Dolphin balconies coming down and the sound of drilling and "grating metal." Somehow I missed the posts that discussed construction/stonework repair at the hotel. I just looked at the official Dolphin website and there is no notice of ongoing masonry repairs.

Could someone tell me who is currently or was recently a guest, if the noise level is very disruptive? I am considering moving my resort.

Thank you.
I just got back last Thursday from a stay at the Dolphin and I heard no noise whatsoever from the balcony work either in my room or walking to the boat dock. You could always request a room in the west wing since it seemed like all the work was taking place in the east wing.

From what they told me when I texted it sounded like construction would end by September but that seems a big early.
I agree that the expected completion period is rushed unless they have the new balconies already fabricated requiring only removal and new installation. Somehow I doubt they’re that far ahead though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter