Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

I have a trip in Dec that I would love to rebook and save using my AP, but the time frame I'm there, all three Swolphin resorts are sold out so can't change it at all... anyone know what's happening there Dec 7 - 14?

I have a trip in Dec that I would love to rebook and save using my AP, but the time frame I'm there, all three Swolphin resorts are sold out so can't change it at all... anyone know what's happening there Dec 7 - 14?
I just booked 9-13. They were not available a few weeks ago so keep checking!

@jlundeen I'm not seeing anything on my normal sources, but that doesn't mean there isn't anything. The Holidays are just generally busy, but I'll check again and see if something pops up later.

Interesting I'm there 12/6-12/11 and it wouldn't let me rebook with the AP discount (but I already had applied one when I originally booked). It did however suggest I switch my check in date to 12/7 and offered an AP discount beginning that day. I didn't do it though 'cuz I wanted my original dates and also my original AP rate for those dates was still better...Wonder if you played around with departure date if something would pop up?

Has anyone had any experience booking a larger group at Swolphin? We are looking at 15-20 rooms and wanted to see if anyone has any tips or advice.

Has anyone had any experience booking a larger group at Swolphin? We are looking at 15-20 rooms and wanted to see if anyone has any tips or advice.
I haven’t booked more than 1 room at Swolphin but when I booked my wedding block rooms 10 years ago I called the hotel directly and asked for in-house reservations. When I inquired about a group rate and room block they transferred me to the appropriate contact. I didn’t have to pay a deposit since it was a block to be booked by my guests directly but we quickly met the minimum number of rooms required. YMMV with a minimum quantity and/or deposit.

I'm a few pages back but at the reserve last month we got waters every day.. now we're the from house keeping ? Maybe twice. The other days I just asked the desk and got them.

I'd contact in-house or the Group Reservation System / Group Sales 800-524-4939 if you are not looking for conference then I think the in-house group might be best but Group should be able to direct you. From my past experience booking hotels you usually get a primary POC that will assist you.

We stayed at swan reserve and went over to boardwalk for breakfast... Do they really not have a basic quick service? I couldn't find it if they do..(not the bakery)

Thanks for posting the information about the rates. I checked and the Swan is only $100 more with the AP discount rate than Pop Century. So, I need to decide between the convenience of charging to the magic band or having Disney gift cards. Leaning towards staying in the Epcot area for the great rate for September. I am able to upgrade to a Deluxe-level at the Swan for only $100 dollars more than Pop, and with no dining plan or magical express benefits from a Disney hotel, it seems like a good deal.

Thanks for posting the information about the rates. I checked and the Swan is only $100 more with the AP discount rate than Pop Century. So, I need to decide between the convenience of charging to the magic band or having Disney gift cards. Leaning towards staying in the Epcot area for the great rate for September. I am able to upgrade to a Deluxe-level at the Swan for only $100 dollars more than Pop, and with no dining plan or magical express benefits from a Disney hotel, it seems like a good deal.
That sounds like a great deal to me! We loved the convenience of walking to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Also, there's so many great dining options. We paid with giftcards and didn't miss the ability to charge to our magicbands at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter