Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Anybody have luck adding a guest to their existing reservation and then having them show up on it in the MDX app? I just called Marriott to add my sister, but wondering if it takes time?

Anyone have trouble contacting Swan via their website? Trying to request 2 reservations to be linked so I dont have to change rooms. Keep getting error to send try later message I have tried multiple times and days. I could try calling but know they are busy I would like to get it requested before I get there

@DizParks yes it can take a couple days, the Marriott and Disney systems were not linked everything was done manually, so probably by Monday it will sync up.

@Ellen you can't use your coffee, they will provide you as much as you want or if your coffee comes in those filter types you can use them. With the Swan Reserve having gone to Keurig I expect at some point S/D will do, but until then the pod filters are your only option if you want in room coffee.

Hi there, does anyone know if the dolphin has refillable mugs now and if so what they look like? Thank you!

I've seen Swan/Dolphin app mentioned a bit. Is that different than the Marriott Bonvoy app? We'll be there soon and want to make sure I have everything ready to go before I leave.

We just unexpectedly booked a night next week at the Swan so we could drive down a day early. Our plan is to just swim that evening and do room service before moving to the GF the next day.

Are the pools crazy busy in the evenings?
Is check in usually pretty quick? I have the Bonvoy and Swan apps. If I use the Bonvoy to mobile checkin, it sounds like I will still have to go to the desk?

Do S/D have their own busses to MK or do they share with other resorts? If they share, what is the order of pickup?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter