Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Hello all - I am checking into the Dolphin tomorrow and will need to print off a few items. Where is the business center located?

You should be ok since the room type has bedding for four adults. If you are concerned, you can call Marriott reservations and ask them to update the number of adults on the reservation, or message the property through the app, but it’s not really a big deal.
I just tried calling to get my 20 year old daughter added to our reservation and they told me that since the rate has changed from when i booked, when they go "to add her or modify anything" I will now be charged the new rate which is $500 more. His tip was to just "show up" and let them know you want to add her. He doesnt think there will be any problem. Anyone have thoughts on this? thank you

I just tried calling to get my 20 year old daughter added to our reservation and they told me that since the rate has changed from when i booked, when they go "to add her or modify anything" I will now be charged the new rate which is $500 more. His tip was to just "show up" and let them know you want to add her. He doesnt think there will be any problem. Anyone have thoughts on this? thank you
That's always what I do. Typically when I book through the bonvoy app I do it really quickly and don't even change it from 1 person , not on purpose. Only issue w Swolphin w this is linking the res in MDE app.

That's always what I do. Typically when I book through the bonvoy app I do it really quickly and don't even change it from 1 person , not on purpose. Only issue w Swolphin w this is linking the res in MDE app.
That's kind of what I'm worried about. I know it's $25 per extra adult each night, $150 more for our stay. I mean that part is what it is, just worry I will get to the front desk and they will tell me by doing that it changes my rate to a higher amount (like the customer service guy told me. Hmmmmm.

Just back and I have to say it was a wonderful stay. Food and Wine Classic was a success (although I think they hit their price ceiling). Food and beverage throughout the resort were also superb. A few things I noticed that needed fixed from my last trip in September were taken care of which was nice to see. And of course...the staff were awesome which comes as no surprise to many of us. Looking to book a Winter trip now!

Calling everyone who has stayed here with a toddler!
We are bringing our own pack n play (basic model). Where do you all put your pack and play? Where does it fit? We're hoping to watch TV in the hotel room after our little one goes to sleep but we're just not sure how this is going to go.

Help calm my nerves disboards! I think he's going to have a wonderful time so long as he can get some sleep 😴

Calling everyone who has stayed here with a toddler!
We are bringing our own pack n play (basic model). Where do you all put your pack and play? Where does it fit? We're hoping to watch TV in the hotel room after our little one goes to sleep but we're just not sure how this is going to go.

Help calm my nerves disboards! I think he's going to have a wonderful time so long as he can get some sleep 😴

A couple options- right when you walk in the room there's a hallway area. It could fit there, but your little one will have full view of the sleeping area. If that's not an issue, there's also an area near the window/balcony (next to the beds) you could fit it.

If you are looking for it to be hidden a bit so toddler doesn't see you, you could partially fit it in the sink area. It's going to stick out and it would probably be a tight fit if someone has to use the bathroom.

I just received confirmation of my suite upgrade at the Swan Reserve starting next Monday. I booked a standard room with no view and was upgraded to a signature suite with an Epcot view. I am a Platinum member and used points and a 50k certificate. I can not wait!!!

Having trouble linking my Swan res to MDE - hope I don't have to call WDW (and be on hold 3 hours...)

I am trying to 'Change A Guest' on My Disney Experience for a Walt Disney World Swan reservation. It will not let me modify my reservation to change the guest. What is the best course of action?

I am trying to 'Change A Guest' on My Disney Experience for a Walt Disney World Swan reservation. It will not let me modify my reservation to change the guest. What is the best course of action?
I'm going thru the same thing (if you read about 10 posts before this). I'm trying to add my daughter and it wouldnt let me modify. I called Marriott this morning and they said they can modify it but it will totally change my rate from what I booked 6 months ago. It will cost me about $500 more, even though it's the very same room. I opted to just chance it, go there and try and add my daughter at the front desk. No idea what that will do with MDE and getting early etc..... very frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter