Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Last night, my son commented that he is really looking forward to Mickey waffles.....but I haven’t made any breakfast ADRs😂. Do any of the non-ADR requiring restaurants at either the Swan or Dolphin have Mickey waffles?
Fresh Mediterranean Market in the Dolphin has Mickey waffles (attached). I believe Garden Grove in the Swan also has them.

Attachments

• 227C3190-7179-4CC7-ABF2-AD5D10846A4B.jpeg
    227C3190-7179-4CC7-ABF2-AD5D10846A4B.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 22
Last night, my son commented that he is really looking forward to Mickey waffles.....but I haven’t made any breakfast ADRs😂. Do any of the non-ADR requiring restaurants at either the Swan or Dolphin have Mickey waffles?
Using the MDE app just hit the search icon and put in waffles, that will narrow down things a lot. Both the Beach Club Marketplace and the Market at Ale & Compass at Yacht Club show mobile order options as well as Sleepy Hollow at MK.

Plus, check at the Fresh Mediterranean Market at the Dolphin on the MDE app they show both Mickey Waffles & Pancakes but that could be dated so it's worth asking. On the S/D app it shows that Garden Grove at the Swan has Belgian Mickey Waffles, they are open Thursday-Sunday 7:30AM-11:30AM (closed Tues/Wed)

I noticed while I was booking Dolphin Alcove room for 5 that is charges me $100 for the 5th person. The room description says it sleeps 5 - two beds and a sofa bed. Should I just call them? This isn't normal, right?

T
Using the MDE app just hit the search icon and put in waffles, that will narrow down things a lot. Both the Beach Club Marketplace and the Market at Ale & Compass at Yacht Club show mobile order options as well as Sleepy Hollow at MK.

Plus, check at the Fresh Mediterranean Market at the Dolphin on the MDE app they show both Mickey Waffles & Pancakes but that could be dated so it's worth asking. On the S/D app it shows that Garden Grove at the Swan has Belgian Mickey Waffles, they are open Thursday-Sunday 7:30AM-11:30AM (closed Tues/Wed)

Thanks so much for this tip!!

Is Garden Grove not taking reservations? I really thought they used to, but it didn’t look like it through MDE. I looked on Open Table too and got a really strange message that the restaurant was not accepting parties of more than 1 person?

Is Garden Grove not taking reservations? I really thought they used to, but it didn’t look like it through MDE. I looked on Open Table too ...
If you don't yet have it, grab the Swan/Dolphin Mobile App - it doesn't list any reservations, I'm sure its not really necessary at this time. You can ask when you check in or probably call 407-934-1609 which is the reservation line for the signature restaurants and they can probably tell you.

cool! Didn't know we could do a search that way in the MDE app!

We have two standard rooms booked at the Swan Reserve In November. Both rooms have 4 occupants each. My mother is interested in traveling with us, but getting a room for her alone is cost prohibitive. I am interested in upgrading one of standard room points certificates reservation to a suite which would sleep 5, with either cash or points. I recognize this may not even be possible.

I emailed resinfo@swandolphin.com and a reservation agent followed up with me. She was very knowledgeable about how things work at the Swan/Dophin when adding a parlor, etc. She was not knowledgeable about the new Swan Reserve and could not provide any information on upgrading. She suggested waiting for the resort to open in September and calling back then.

Obviously, with the planning required for a Disney vacation, I can't wait until just two months before our trip to know if my mother will be able to travel with us. Any ideas on how to make progress on this?

I emailed (resinfo@swandolphin.com) a request to add a parlour to this reservation at a cash rate. It's been four days and no response. Any thoughts on making progress with Swan Reserve?

Disney just announced the dates for the new Disney After Hours Boo Bash event. Tickets go on sale to the general public on July 15. But "guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book early-purchase tickets beginning June 8." Apparently, people with reservations at the regular Disney resorts --- even values --- have received emails letting them know that they will be eligible to purchase tickets on the 8th. Any thoughts about whether guests of the Swan and Dolphin will be able to do so?

Disney just announced the dates for the new Disney After Hours Boo Bash event. Tickets go on sale to the general public on July 15. But "guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book early-purchase tickets beginning June 8." Apparently, people with reservations at the regular Disney resorts --- even values --- have received emails letting them know that they will be eligible to purchase tickets on the 8th. Any thoughts about whether guests of the Swan and Dolphin will be able to do so?
According to Swan/Dolphin FB post:

Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
Greetings! We are waiting on official word from Disney about us participating. Will reply shortly. Thank you for your interest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter