• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi-at the dolphin this week and don’t see the bus wait times in app. Is this a perk we miss out on staying here?

What app? We can see bus times now?

I don’t think that the swan or dolphin bus wait times are available in the app. @Saad In my Disney experience app the onsite Disney owned and operated hotels now have a bus arrival schedule as well as the ability to review your resort folio, unlock your resort room door, etc. I haven’t seen it reported at the Swolphin.

It's a been a year, but they did have monitors at the Swan & Dolphin showing arrival times, but at least one was down at the Swan though the other worked.

I don’t think that the swan or dolphin bus wait times are available in the app. @Saad In my Disney experience app the onsite Disney owned and operated hotels now have a bus arrival schedule as well as the ability to review your resort folio, unlock your resort room door, etc. I haven’t seen it reported at the Swolphin.
Interesting I can’t see any setting on the MDE app for bus times just yet

What is the best way to get from and back to MCO? I’ve read local busses are the cheapest, but I’d rather not do that with luggage.

What is the best way to get from and back to MCO? I’ve read local busses are the cheapest, but I’d rather not do that with luggage.

To piggyback on what @CJK and @SteveH said, if you don’t already have accounts with Uber and Lyft, check for sign up promotions. And if you do have accounts with them, keep an eye on your email. In my market it seems like either Uber or Lyft is running a promo at all times of 30-50% off up to a certain savings (usually up to about $10.00). I live in Atlanta but even when the promotion has said it’s valid for Atlanta only, it had worked for me in Orlando, Asheville, and New Orleans.

For Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach do the buses stop in Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs then you have to transfer? I hard March 17th all resorts will have direct access to the water parks. Btw I'm staying March 14th to 20th.

It's a been a year, but they did have monitors at the Swan & Dolphin showing arrival times, but at least one was down at the Swan though the other worked.
I was at the dolphin two weeks ago and the monitors were not working. Seems to be a lingering problem.

For Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach do the buses stop in Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs then you have to transfer? I hard March 17th all resorts will have direct access to the water parks. Btw I'm staying March 14th to 20th.
My understanding is that yes you need to transfer to another bus from AK to BB, after the 17th you won't. However it's hard to say how long it will take. Depending on your needs, taking an Lyft or Uber might be a lot faster.

I was at the dolphin two weeks ago and the monitors were not working. Seems to be a lingering problem.
That's disappointing. I wonder if this is a Disney issue or a Swan/Dolphin issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter