• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt Disney World stylistically trashed...

Sassagoula Billy

DIS Veteran
In a surprising admission earlier today, a DisneyParks press release recognized the return of Walt Disney to the Walt Disney World Resort for the duration of the holiday season, which officially began just after Easter.

A spokesperson for the company declined to comment, but an unnamed associate shared the controversy of such a move.

"Walt has been living comfortably in Cher's freezer since the mid-60s. Why they would want to taint the holiday cheer with his presence is in the poorest of taste."

Unbeknowest to most, the Internet has been rife with rumors of "Walt sightings" from scattered locations throughout the Lake Buena Vista resort. From Mickey Bar carts to raw bars at the Cape May Cafe, and in freezers throughout the DVC villas.

"I'm fine with seeing Walt," says Margie Samson of Fallfield, Idaho. "He is what the magic is all about."

1) Walt HAD to come out of Cher's freezer.
2) It was getting too crowded with Sonny's head.

icecream.jpg

I hear that Walt is a Boston Redsox fan and has been getting a few pointers from Ted Williams

Given that Walt was actually cremated*...

does this give a new meaning to "Pixie Dust"??

(ewwww...)

*unless you're Michael Eisner, in which case you can make up whatever comes to mind

Sshhh... I hear Elvis is working as a CM selling Mickey Bars from the cart they keep the head in.

I'll say it again.. you are too twisted for color TV. ;)

I heard that he was cremated tho his head was cryogenic-ally frozen. I'm assuming they think that with how technology is now days that some day they'll be able to do something with it? :confused: Haha! Who knows...

This thread really has nothing to do with theme parks attractions and strategies, so I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter