Walt Disney World Park Secrets

wagster92

Official Disney Random Fact Gatherer
This thread is a place where you can put information about any park secrets, hidden mickeys, or anything hidden that you've found in the Walt Disney World parks and resorts.

Great thread idea! :) I know that you can find a wooden leg named Smith (a reference to a joke in Mary Poppins) near the Frontierland train station @ the Magic Kingdom. I've heard that it's not there anymore, though. I hope that's not true!! :eek:

Great thread idea! :) I know that you can find a wooden leg named Smith (a reference to a joke in Mary Poppins) near the Frontierland train station @ the Magic Kingdom. I've heard that it's not there anymore, though. I hope that's not true!! :eek:

Thanks! There was a really old thread on the same topic that died and I was bummed, so I'm trying to restart it and it's not working :guilty:

When you are walking around in the MK, you actually are on the second level. There is a whole another level underneath the MK (the Utilidor) that is used by the CMs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter