Walt Disney Company Quarter 2 Earnings Report 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading between the lines on those room night numbers, a whole bunch of people didn't come that last 7 days or so that the park was open. So that $1bn loss includes some losses from operating parks and resorts at full blast for Spring Break with substantially lower guest count than expected.

Reading between the lines on those room night numbers, a whole bunch of people didn't come that last 7 days or so that the park was open. So that $1bn loss includes some losses from operating parks and resorts at full blast for Spring Break with substantially lower guest count than expected.

The weather was really bad the last week Disneyland was open as well.

With SDL opening on May 11, I wonder what that means for HKDL, given the special "shoutout" it got during the call. I'd imagine they want it to open ASAP with the already lagging attendance it was. experiencing.
I can't see it being too far behind but also working with different ownership groups. Shanghai is majority owned by the local government there. HK separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter